Doing a few things differently, you can make 3 types of pastas! Intrigued? Follow the instructions below! & feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
- Boil 2 cups pasta with 1/2 tbsp oil & salt until its 3/4th done (I generally use Penne Pasta).
- Strain the hot water from Pasta (store 1/2 cup aside for step 4)
Immediately add cold water to your pasta to ensure it doesn’t stick together.
Boil Veggies or Chicken:
- Boil chicken with salt and pepper powder (or)
- semi cook broccoli, carrots or veggies of your choice.
- Grind 7 medium sized tomatoes in a blender;
- In a pan: add 2 tbsp oil, add 3 finely chopped garlic cloves, 1 bay leaf;
- Add tomato puree, 3 tbsp of butter & cook it on medium flame.
- After 5 minutes, add 2tsp red chili sauce, salt, 1/2 tsp chili powder & let it cook on low flame for next 10 minutes.
The longer you cook & stir, the creamier your sauce gets!
- In a hot pan, add 3-4tbsp butter, add 1.5 tbsp all purpose flour & mix well until you the color changes to slightly brown color.
- Slowly add 3/4th cup of milk and continue to stir the sauce,
- Let it cook for about a minute, add salt, black pepper
- Add 1/4th tsp of rosemary & oregano
- Let it cook for 2-3 minutes, voila, your white sauce is ready.
- As your white sauce gets ready, add your red sauce to the white saucepan, mix well & let it cook;
- Add your boil veggies or chicken here & mix well;
- Add your boiled pasta
- Add the 2/4th cup of pasta water (saved from step 1).
- Add 1-2 slices of cheese & cover it with the lid, cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Turn off the stove, mix well & serve.