My Mint Tea
“We are like Tea, we don’t know our own Strength until we’re in Hot Water”
They say we are what we eat & the above quote from Sister Busche is something I would love to share with you today! If we are like tea, let’s be the best damn tea & brighten people’s life.
I’m glad you loved the ginger tea, today I’m going to share my fav mint tea recipe. It’s super easy but watch out for the little things 🙂
- In a pan, add 500 ml water & medium sized bunch of mint leaves (make sure you wash & chop your leaves)
- Let it cook till the water turns green
- Add 1/2 tsp of black tea powder and literally count till 15 and close the stove (this is very important! You don’t want to cook the chai powder, you only add it for flavor)
- Cover it with a lid and let it sit for about a minute
- Meanwhile, in a cup add 2 pinches salt, half tsp lemon juice and sugar as per taste (healthy option switch sugar with 3 tsp honey )
- Strain it in the cup (I love how the colour changes, thanks to the lemon juice)
- Sip, enjoy & give me your blessing 😋
Don’t add ginger here, this is exclusively mint chai with a splash of lemon.
I hope you enjoy my recipe. 🙂 let me know your thoughts below !!!
I’m taking my blog to next level with blogchatter’s my friend Alexa #thesiriusgramwrites